UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

I need help getting started

soccerkid0jg

Sorceror
Im a returning player who lost everything. MY house went idoc when I deployed to afghan a few years ago and I havent played since. Im looking for some1 to help with resources like regs, lumberm ingots, gold etc. ALso if anyone knows any spots to place a house that would be nice too

UnosnowNYC

Wanderer
Im a returning player who lost everything. MY house went idoc when I deployed to afghan a few years ago and I havent played since. Im looking for some1 to help with resources like regs, lumberm ingots, gold etc. ALso if anyone knows any spots to place a house that would be nice too

Hey i got a house for you if u need Skype=UnosnowNYC

Newk

Sorceror
Just an fyi, i found at least a half a dozen spots just running around for 20 mins to drop a log cabin. Also found a couple places where an L-Shape or Large Brick fits as well. Not to mention the hundreds of spots a small tower fits. There are spots galore around mountain ranges and on some of the islands.