UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

My departure

SCV

Wanderer
Greetings fellow players of Demise.
I will make this short so you don't get tired reading. I am posting to inform that I am leaving this shard.
This is a great shard, one of the best I have ever played, and we all have the staff to thank for that.
But in a mmo that's not the only thing that counts... Player interaction is also very important.
In my whole life I have came across many difficulties and obstacles, I have met a lot of good people but I have also met a lot of bad people. Gaming is a dear hobby of mine that sometimes allows me to relax and escape the real life with all it's complications and prejudices.
Playing in Demise has been great but recently it started to be stressful and not so enjoyable, so I must take my leave and say goodbye to the kingdom of Demise.

Now what really matters... during my stay in this shard, I have acquired a decent amount of wealth, around 9kk in gold and some other stuff... Beyond role-playing a warrior of good which I take very serious,outside roleplay I like most people in Demise. To those people I am planning an easy event that will give a chance for everyone to get something.
Basically I am gonna hide my riches in a dungeon in Felluca, no point looking for it on the ground, most of the items will be previously looted by mobs ( so you will have to kill them). Look for bags, pouches, anything that main contain checks.
This will take place later on today, when the event starts, I will post the name of the dungeon.

Good luck to everyone.

Alvin1337

Sorceror
Its sad to see you leave. Regardless your stay here was short, you did manage to make Demise a better place.
I hope you never give up your fight against crime, scams, indecency and most importantly - racism.

Reactions: SCV

Dexter-LoM

Knight
I know you probably cant read 1/2 the post here since most of us made it to your ignore list.

But why pack up and leave. You stood for something and made us beleive that you really beleived in it.

When time gets tough you must stand tall and fight. Don't turn your back on us ok... some of us are lost cause but god did not stop believing in us why should you.

Just understand that when a forum gets under your skin you can always go watch some netflix.

And you also gotta stop reading into what people say. If one calls you boy it ain't racism its calling you young.

But i guess i should apologies.

Fuck that aint gonna happend. Get your punk ass up be a man stand up for yourself and stop being a little bitch boy. Aka tommy lee rola.

Bama

Bug Huntress
I know you probably cant read 1/2 the post here since most of us made it to your ignore list.
Frosty you kill me BAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

When time gets tough you must stand tall and fight.
You tell him Frosty

But i guess i should apologies.
Fuck that aint gonna happend. Get your punk ass up be a man stand up for yourself and stop being a little bitch boy.
BAWHAHAHAHAHAAH

Frosty tell him to stop being a Tommy Lee Rolla not that b*tch boy thing

Chaos_Lord

Sorceror
It would have been a lot more fun for you if you didn't take everything so personally. Attempting to judge peoples in-game behavior, language, and morality at every turn probably had a lot to do with you not having a good time anymore (policing a world is a paying job fopr that reason). This is a game and treating it like real life (with the same rules and mores) sucks the fun out of the GAME (your leaving a good example of the negative ramifications).

The point of the game is to escape the doldrums & reality of life and the limitations that our world places on us. Attempting to make everyone stop PK'ing, talking trash, and being upstanding citizens of brittania doesn't sound fun at all. I have to be an upstanding citizen on earth and that is plenty enough for me.

Your political correctness collides with freedom of speech. (Notice: Im talking to that GM who banned me.) You can not be a greater hypocrite.

I was banned for that post :

美国人.png

kolbycrouch

Knight
Your political correctness collides with freedom of speech. (Notice: Im talking to that GM who banned me.) You can not be a greater hypocrite.

I was banned for that post :

View attachment 88377

He really doesn't HAVE to have much of a reason, seeing as he's an administrator. This isn't necessarily a democracy even though it seems like it sometimes, you should be all too familiar with that right?

He really doesn't HAVE to have much of a reason, seeing as he's an administrator. This isn't necessarily a democracy even though it seems like it sometimes, you should be all too familiar with that right?

Yeah dude, double standards always took effect here, even in game. Just sayin. Banning one dude for something and another one no.

your idiocy collides with the terms of the forums.

You don't impress anyone with that riposte.