UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Post your Custom House Designs and Decoration Here!

Smokeuog

Sorceror
I figure it's about time we have a dedicated thread for sharing our custom house designs! I see a lot more intricate designs popping up since GM Sage started the spring house design contest so here's a place to show off your builds! :D

Please no trolling in here.. Discussing ideas and creative criticism should be OK as long as it doesn't get out of hand lol...

PLEASE only post designs that you have built on Hybrid :)

Please attach screen shots of your house/houses or even villages below!

Smokeuog

Sorceror
why is this in guides?

Well the design/deco section will (eventually...) be like 98% instructional guides.. To keep it clean and together I figured I'd put this here but it can easily be moved if there's any real problems. The guide section is probably one of the leased posted in sections anyway so I can't see it being a huge problem.

Smokeuog

Sorceror
I leave you all with this In hopes it will inspire some out of the box designs on hybrid :)
House Outside.JPGhousea inside 2.JPGHidden Basementbar.JPG

I entered this house in the realistic challenge based on "Most Realistic-relating to the representation of objects as they actually are." the original criteria for the event I thought meant.. (a black staff is to be used as a black staff.. not a part of a 50" flat screen) (thought that was more of a creative thing) lol....
apparently I had it ALL wrong and it was based on items being used as they are not meant to be used and who ever made them look nicer? OR the criteria took a U turn somewhere.... :oops:

I think had it been based on (the original criteria) items in game as they are meant to be used realistically . I would have had a fighting chance in this event with even 1/3 the amount of deco I put in it :)

I would have had different picks for hoarder and creative as well.. Lil disappointing and no offense to the winners! I think based on "best use of in game items" the winners chosen deserved it..but far from the original criteria is all :)

London

Traveler
I leave you all with this In hopes it will inspire some out of the box designs on hybrid :)
View attachment 86476View attachment 86478View attachment 86479

I entered this house in the realistic challenge based on "Most Realistic-relating to the representation of objects as they actually are." the original criteria for the event I thought meant.. (a black staff is to be used as a black staff.. not a part of a 50" flat screen) (thought that was more of a creative thing) lol....
apparently I had it ALL wrong and it was based on items being used as they are not meant to be used and who ever made them look nicer? OR the criteria took a U turn somewhere.... :oops:

I think had it been based on (the original criteria) items in game as they are meant to be used realistically . I would have had a fighting chance in this event with even 1/3 the amount of deco I put in it :)

I would have had different picks for hoarder and creative as well.. Lil disappointing and no offense to the winners! I think based on "best use of in game items" the winners chosen deserved it..but far from the original criteria is all :)
OMG dude that is one dope fucking house! This was entered in the contest and lost???

London

Traveler
floor 1 view 2.pngfloor 1.pngfloor 2 inside.pngfloor 2 outside.pngfloor 3.png

If there was a category for "most girly" I would have owned, lol.

Smokeuog

Sorceror
OMG dude that is one dope fucking house! This was entered in the contest and lost???
In defense of the staff that did there voting on the first or second day of may.. The basement bar room wasn't finished really.. It was extra shit I didn't really think was NEEDED. Actually I think that finished deco is well OVER decoded imo lol so crowded.. I'm more of a less is more kinda deco person but it was a pixel stacking contest more then anything :) I got the rules all wrong!

Very nice design and deco work btw London! Looks really good :D I hope to see more designs posted here if and when I return!

White Lotus

Sorceror
I entered most creative. My old castle was a little nicer then this but the competition was alot better then I thought. I must say that first house in the thread is insane one of the best I've seen personally.

Attachments

• Ryuk_5-10_19.19.jpg
    Ryuk_5-10_19.19.jpg
    199.8 KB · Views: 59
  • Ryuk_5-10_19.22.jpg
    Ryuk_5-10_19.22.jpg
    206.8 KB · Views: 59
  • Ryuk_5-10_19.22-1.jpg
    Ryuk_5-10_19.22-1.jpg
    206.8 KB · Views: 56
  • Ryuk_5-10_19.23.jpg
    Ryuk_5-10_19.23.jpg
    208.7 KB · Views: 52

Newk

Sorceror
Here are my 2 18x18's. I like simplicity and functionality rather than a million rares scattered all over the place. I am not 100% done with the deco yet since I need a few BOD reward stretched hides and dark tapestries.

18x18 A (A lot of blockage on the East side unfortunately)

18x18 B

!STiTCH!

Sorceror
My first attempt at building and decoing a house. A work in progress.

First Floor - Kitchen and dining, bar and some games. Outdoor BBQ area too

Second Floor - Not as much done here. Laboratory and library in the works.

Third Floor - Bedroom, Bathroom and Closet.