UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

This is to UDA

GimpCent

Knight
Who cares...

GimpCent

Knight
then why fucking talk ?

I addressed Chasey not you nor did I point a finger at you or pretend to know much about Sallos cheat client or not. To that you said

gimpcent u dont even pvp stfu lol

On this topic if I was to be honest me pvping or not currently isnt a factor on if that is a self posted cheat client. It really wasn't that funny of reply to include lol, and if you thought that it was witty... well it wasn't. I said pick your battles I didnt you attack, in the age of macros I don't know how much cheat clients really do. Outside of recalling feature, I dont really care but don't turn friends into enemies in a rush to defend yourself. Pick your fucking battles and dont tell me to stfu. Chasey did more to hurt your case than help it.

Letmesee

Wanderer
Actually, ignore my previous post. It was just a bait to get you to admit that the picture was recent.

But then I saw Valhalla, and since it has been there before Sallos was re-opened it's obvious this picture fits the timeline.

Basically, what I'm trying to say is:

Why the FUCK are you posting this shit like your good? Your on fucking beta13/Link (1382's) Custom Sallos client.
Look at your fucking map you fucking retarded peice of fucking shit. You have map markers on your fucking map. Holy shit, not only are you so fucking bad you have to cheat, with an illegal cheat client...you brag about it?

And heres a fucking link to a screenshot that I capped, so you couldn't have this thread deleted.

Ignorant, bad, pussy, and retarded. All in one go.

Jerron is on chest client it still shows the it off tunes on his sallos map the updated version doesn't show these rofl what a nerd

Letmesee

Wanderer
Jerron Valhalla was made after sallos got shutdown for cheats. In this screen shot your infront with. A sallos modded client you will be reported and banned most likely sorry. That you exposed yourself sir :(

sanchen

Knight
Jerron Valhalla was made after sallos got shutdown for cheats. In this screen shot your infront with. A sallos modded client you will be reported and banned most likely sorry. That you exposed yourself sir :(

You must be new? Half of this shard is on a cheat client.... Tbh who gives a shit I'd rather play with and against cheaters then no one at all.