UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

All My Vendors Disappeared!

Railoken

Wanderer
Most of the reason I play is for vending. I love connecting to the community and help fill voids that players need (esp new ones). I keep them stocked and paid in full for several days and check them hourly. I work at home and usually have UO in the background, at the very least to occasionally say to people as they visit my shop, maybe to see if they need something I don't have.

However, I woke up this morning and they were ALL gone. No backpacks, no moving crate, my chests on the floor still locked and secured but ALL vendors and traces GONE.

What do I do? Is there an explanation? Has this happened to anyone else?

Railoken

Wanderer
Thank for the GM page idea, it was VERY quick reply from them.

I was using two accounts, one that owned my vendor plot and my main that owned vendors through contracts - which were not set to autorenew and as a result, they were lost. All my stuff was stored in my sign post context menu (different than the double click which I was used to), so I didn't even know to look there. But now I do.

Thanks!

Iseador

Sorceror
Phew. Yeah, it's important to make sure to renew the contracts. Or just place them with the account that owns the house with out a contract.

Railoken

Wanderer
Yea I had a reason, like it was temporary or something? And just had completely forgotten about that. I think even a guildmate suggested it but I didn't connect his meaning. Also since I saw no trace of my stuff I figured it bugged - I had no idea bout the signpost context menu in ADDITION to the primary dbl click one.

Anyway, thanks again for the tip, I didn't even know they had GMs. The community here is awesome :)

Iseador

Sorceror
It is a very well run shard. The staff is generally nice, the player base seems nice enough. Content is all there