UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

bots in doom and other dungions

scott1scott

Wanderer
i dont know if its a bug but im sick of it
every time i go to doom and gaunt there is some freaking idiot running around and attacking things im killing and they never talk and they take same path each time im pretty sure its against rules as afk crap but i was in honesty at wisp cave and there was some idiot running around every time i would attack a wisp he would attack it kill it and run on dosent check body's for gold just runs around and every time id say hey he would keep going it went from about 1-5am and finally he stopped and was like hey... i would like to see gms crack down on it

Good luck, I paged on these guys and was told they crossed the river together and that they partied before they went to doom, nothing else was done.

Bama

Bug Huntress
i was in honesty at wisp cave and there was some idiot running around every time i would attack a wisp he would attack it

Not sure if this is the same guy.He was there all weekend attacking things I was attacking until I decided to attack what he was attacking :p

Anyway this morning I went there and............................................

M Ledbetter_7-28_08.46-1.jpg

He has been dead for such a long time his horse went wild

M Ledbetter_7-28_08.47-5.jpg