UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

6 Champion Spawn Locations and Updates

Re: 6 Champion Spawn Locations and Updates

Just did a 2 hour champ spawn then the douschebags of Dream Team boated the champ and left at the last minute! yay for champs

WaRgAzM

Knight

Dont be suprised. Since they dawn of Champions on OSI. taking them over has always been there.

Symptom

Wanderer

Mephistis is no longer at the location posted in the guide. Needs to be updated.

Quick question. If you have, let's say 2 provo tamers, would you need help doing the humanoid champ spawn? If so, how many more would you need? Another question, approx how many spawn in numbers would u have to kill to progress to the next level. I think it would help if there was a guide for a rough estimate on how many spawn u would have to kill per level or something. Good work by the way Joe, & Hell's yeah to pvm.

Diamond's Inc.;1685623 said:
Quick question. If you have, let's say 2 provo tamers, would you need help doing the humanoid champ spawn? If so, how many more would you need? Another question, approx how many spawn in numbers would u have to kill to progress to the next level. I think it would help if there was a guide for a rough estimate on how many spawn u would have to kill per level or something. Good work by the way Joe, & Hell's yeah to pvm.

Technically anything is possible, but I would find it to be extremely difficult. Not so much because of the difficulty of the spawn itself, but because of the reset rate. If you do not kill the spawn fast enough you will lose the progress you've made towards obtaining a new red skull.

In my experience 4 players is the minimum I will attempt a champion spawn with, otherwise it just seems to take an eternity.

As for the kill rates, reset rates, and other statistics I really can't say. I know what the default distro times are, but i've read updates in the UO:Gamers change logs that stat that these times have been altered, so I wouldn't be able to give you these stats. :rolleyes:

Just did a 2 hour champ spawn then the douschebags of Dream Team boated the champ and left at the last minute! yay for champs

LOL, quite the pinnacle of fruitiness, the Mt. Everest of gayness, the Vikos Gorge of ass pirating. But nevertheless, I'm glad to see 'em on Hybrid, and I'm sure even stranger "tactics" will come out of this, but it'll be fun as well. I've had a tough time with even the Vermin Horde, mistaking silver serpents for your run of the mill jungle bastards - they obviously aren't, hehe.

p.s. I like that spelling of 'douchebag', it's like the alternate German spelling of it :)

-_-Chamillionaire-_-;1686055 said:
There fun to do. Kinda boring though.

whats boring about this? :)

Attachments

• semidar.jpg
    semidar.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 454
  • semidar2.jpg
    semidar2.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 447

gsc94

Sorceror

Nice Guide :)
About the boss that you make with the skulls....
What is its reward?

a lawyer

Sorceror

gsc94;1743473 said:
Nice Guide :)
About the boss that you make with the skulls....
What is its reward?

A piece of black leather armor that says "nightmare" if you click on it. It's worthless house deco for the most part. No one would be dumb enough to wear it considering it's not blessed.

Fez_

Knight

a lawyer;1928850 said:
A piece of black leather armor that says "nightmare" if you click on it. It's worthless house deco for the most part. No one would be dumb enough to wear it considering it's not blessed.

it actually gives a crazy +ar bonus.. .so for server wars it has a use...kinda

sheeps cap gives +7 (most for med able)

My buddy and I used to do champ spawns all the time with just the two of us on Pacific around 11 or 12 years ago. Not sure if the difficulty is different here or if things have changed in general. There was a guild (FL) that had ghosts waiting for us to spawn the champ and then they'd take over though. A swarm of them would show up, like 10 to 20... Kinda makes you wonder why they didn't just quickly do the spawn to begin with but I think pissing people off was kind of their thing. I know lots of people are into PVP, but 10 or 20 against 2 is pretty lame. Anyways, I was a bars Mage and my buddy was a tamer Mage. The combo worked fantastically well.