UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

goza steps for rooftop

Supercreep

Sorceror
Its been a long long while. If I remember correctly, you would raise the snow, drop a rune on top of it, lock the rune down, target rune with goza. Keep going til you hit the top. Cant remember how I got over the hump, but it is definitely possible.

There used to be a guide, probably by Muscly who is nice enough to figure all this shit out and tell us how to do it, but sadly it is long gone.

j_monroy

Squire
Hmm, the problem I get is that I can't place the goza on anything. Everytime I target an item, be a table, rune, glacial snow, damaged books, I get an error message: "You cannot build that there". I'm really hoping they didn't change this in the code...

It would make me very sad.

Bama

Bug Huntress
Again I give you my girl Bleshy
http://www.uogamers.com/community/index.php?threads/549743/#post-4042617

I'm not 100% sure this is what you mean, but you can make an elevator with square goza.

Supercreep

Sorceror
That will get you part of the way, but when I did it, you needed the snow and runes to break the normal height limit.

I am sorry that I don't remember exactly. I just know that it was possible as I and many others managed to get to castle and keep rooftops before ladders showed up.

Blesh Terra

Sorceror
That will get you part of the way, but when I did it, you needed the snow and runes to break the normal height limit.

I am sorry that I don't remember exactly. I just know that it was possible as I and many others managed to get to castle and keep rooftops before ladders showed up.

I too remember the snow and runes, but I don't remember exactly how to do it. one has to be locked down and the other has to be unlocked. you can gain height with small tables.

Yue Fei

Traveler
I did it recently using small tables, a pile of snow and a rune, it takes 14 steps to get to the roof.

j_monroy

Squire
I've been trying all of this. However, I am unable to place a goza step on any item other than the floor. I've tried piles of snow, runes, damaged books, tables, etc.

Is it possible that they disabled goza steps from being created on non-floor items?

Supercreep

Sorceror
OK, decided to figure this out for you.

The first six gozas were just placed and raised with the deco tool.

Used tables for height. Dropped snow on top, and locked the snow down. Dropped a rune on top, and did not lock rune down.

Target rune with goza.

So, still works.

You will have to make a macro to get your pile of snow back from under the goza. I remember that from last time too. CTRL+ Shift will not show it.

Hope that helps.

j_monroy

Squire
OK, decided to figure this out for you.

The first six gozas were just placed and raised with the deco tool.

Used tables for height. Dropped snow on top, and locked the snow down. Dropped a rune on top, and did not lock rune down.

Target rune with goza.

So, still works.

You will have to make a macro to get your pile of snow back from under the goza. I remember that from last time too. CTRL+ Shift will not show it.

Hope that helps.

Supercreep, I don't know who you are...

But I plutonically love you!

j_monroy

Squire
Supercreep, I don't know who you are...

But I plutonically love you!

Also, you can place a house teleporter and not have to deal with the goza steps. I haven't tried putting both sets in my castle, but figure it will probably work just like the ones used in customizable houses.

Yue Fei

Traveler
You need steps to place the teleporter but once it's there it works, works exactly like the customizable house tele tiles.

Supercreep

Sorceror
Also, you can place a house teleporter and not have to deal with the goza steps. I haven't tried putting both sets in my castle, but figure it will probably work just like the ones used in customizable houses.

I cant believe I didn't think of this! I only have the one ladder, and have to move it around to access the different rooftops of my castle. No more thanks to you!

j_monroy

Squire
You need steps to place the teleporter but once it's there it works, works exactly like the customizable house tele tiles.

But I believe this is doable with normal steps without having to do all the extra work.

I cant believe I didn't think of this! I only have the one ladder, and have to move it around to access the different rooftops of my castle. No more thanks to you!

You're telling me... I accidentally got the table on the roof, and suddenly it hit me! lol

Still need to buy 2 house teleporters though