UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

barding difficulty

yeah i only recently trained discordance this week so i have not been looking at barding difficulties until now so i have not checked that many yet besides the spiders which i usually kill. It was sad to find out that training 120 disco was pointless since i kill the spiders like 90% of the time before they get discorded

checked some more lady sabrix, gnaw, and lady lissith all should have barding difficulties near 100 but they are at 140+ on demise. Swoop should be around 140 barding difficulty but it is at 160 difficulty here. Grobu should be near 120 but is at 156 here.

barding difficulty is also supposed to decrease after a target has been discorded not sure if this is working here as it is not reflected in the barding difficulty shown with animal lore

Bama

Bug Huntress
I found this
This might be what is used to get the barding difficulty

1. Use the Animal Lore skill on the creature
  2. Add up the following attributes:
    • Max Hit Points * 1.6
    • Max Stamina
    • Max Mana
    • all Skills
  3. Add another 100 points for each of the following abilities:
    • Spell Casting
    • Fire Breath
    • Radiation or Aura Damage (Heat, Cold etc.)
    • Resistance to Poison
    • Lifeforce Draining
  4. Add another 20 points for each level of poison attack the creature can do. This ranges from 20 for a level 1 poison attack to 100 for a level 5 poison attack
  5. If the creature's stats and skills total is 700 or less, continue with step 7
  6. If the creature's stats and skills total is greater than 700, subtract 700 from the end result of step 4, then multiply the result with 0.275, and finally add 700 to that result.
  7. Drop the numbers after the decimal point and then divide by 10. The result is the creature's barding difficulty.
If the result of the difficulty calculation is higher than 160, then the creatures barding difficulty is lowered to 160.
Now use your example for Grobu because we can skip #'s 3 and 4 above
Grobu should be near 120 but is at 156 here.

With these
M Ledbetter_7-23_14.00.jpg

M Ledbetter_7-23_14.00-1.jpg

I think you will find that your "closer to 120" remark is correct

But

Slap_7-23_14.25.jpg

Slap_7-23_14.25-1.jpg

If you want to check Lurg here is Lurg on OSI
Slap_7-23_14.25-2.jpg

Slap_7-23_14.25-3.jpg

Bama

Bug Huntress