UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The League of Champions

Was a lot of fun :D

I think the CTF system could alow ppl to actually choose their team, with a range limit that would not let teams get overpopulated or something like that.

kolbycrouch

Knight
They need to automate these damn events on atleast a daily bases, they have several per hour on hybrid sometimes, I just don't really love to play there.

Styx

Demise Administrator
The next League of Champions will take place on July 11th at 9pm EST​
This event will be a Bombing Run. The MVP of the winning team will be awarded the Vine Cord Sandals.

Slugworth

Squire
Lmao, is this all this out? Use Steam and hold one button down? No wonder why everyone here blows and get's shit on. I see no weakens, no actual disrupts... just one fucking button LOL.

LearnUo not SteamUo.

kolbycrouch

Knight
Lmao, is this all this out? Use Steam and hold one button down? No wonder why everyone here blows and get's shit on. I see no weakens, no actual disrupts... just one fucking button LOL.

LearnUo not SteamUo.

Although I agree with you, I don't see why you only log on to forums to talk shit, but won't log in the game, come play man.

j_monroy

Squire
I don't pvp, but I like giving suggestions.

Do smear the queer with an object that clearly defines the person who is it. This would be in an arena, and the player who holds the item for the longest wins a prize.

This would have to be free for all, obviously, so might not work if guild members decide to team up to let someone win.

Styx

Demise Administrator
The League of Champions will be on break until this coming fall. Thank you for all the fun! In the meantime this thread will remain open for any suggestions and ideas for when we reopen.​

Yaz

Squire
The League of Champions will be on break until this coming fall. Thank you for all the fun! In the meantime this thread will remain open for any suggestions and ideas for when we reopen.

You mean not many people are interested in joining and it got boring? :eek:

Styx

Demise Administrator
You mean not many people are interested in joining and it got boring? :eek:

I'll let the numbers from the last event correct your assumption ;)

I plan to be busy with other things over the next few months and can not commit the time to run this event every other week. I thought it more fair to put the event on a break instead of having to cancel them due to other obligations.

I do hope everyone understands and agrees with my decision, and I look forward to starting season 2 in the fall!