UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Need hwlp with Exodus Overseers and Minions

wieganka

Sorceror
I'm trying to do the Spellweaving quest...but I cant seem to kill the Exodus mobs. The Overseers eat my Vortexes and Blade Spirits alive, and I can't even get a smidgeon of damage on them. If someone could help me kill what I need for the quest, that would be awesome.

[Edit] Also, in the dungeon, it seems like 90% of the spawns are Paragon... :/

Thanks!

sk8nomad

Sorceror
if your bent on killing exodus, you can kill them with strangle, animate dead and pain spike, but its rough, do what MB suggested and do the discipline quest which is found within the sanctuaray talking to Koole

wieganka

Sorceror
Yeah, I'm starting that one. The rat respawn sucks, but, eventually.

[Edit] Yeah, there are far too few rat spawns, that respawn horribly slow, and too many other mobs for me to even some close to keeping up with. Oh well. 2200/3600 left in the quest, and I've gotten 8 rats.

wieganka

Sorceror
Where is that? I've only been back playing UO for 10 days, so, I've no clue where so much stuff is anymore. I don't see it on the map or with UO Cartography maps.

Americana

Sorceror
exit the southern most area, hug the east wall...youll see a hole in the crumbled building against the wall.

wieganka

Sorceror
also the respawn rate is much faster in fel if it helps you any...

I'm sure it is, but I'd rather not get ganked. As is, I can't keep up on the ratman spawn, even with GM magery, so...SW is going to have to wait for until I get some gear better than my LRC suit.

Yue Fei

Traveler
When I first tried this I found it pretty challenging too, however if you just run through and harm the rats (wither is better if you have necromancy) and run on invis when you get too many ratmen on you and it's easy. It's pretty unlikely you will get ganked, even if you do it's only a bit of gold and it will take half the time.

Chaos_Lord

Sorceror
The discipline quest is easy but it also boring, time-consuming, and stupid.

Go to the entrance of sanctuary after taking the quest...Head South on map while hugging the east wall.. There is a fireplace with a hole underneath it, walk on to the hole and you fall into a rat race.
There's a few rat mages and rat archers mixed in but a bunch of rats. If you just run through on a mount and pain spike/wither/or fireball the rats , it is easy.
Much easier than upstairs with succubi n changelings....

wieganka

Sorceror
I have some time tonight if anyone is willing and able to help me out with the ratmen. Holy heck man, these ratmen spawn faster than I can handle alone, it's nuts.

wieganka

Sorceror
Yeah, but there are too many ratmen. I cant keep them clear enough to stay alive very well to kill the giant rats. I've not had the ability to get better gear than I have, so I'm just using this LRC suit I pieced together from people's discarded stuff. So, even with 110 Magery and GM Eval Int, I can't keep up with the ratmen spawn.