UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

-incarnate of evil leather armor sleeves

Dream Theater

Sorceror
sorry bumping my own thread, but i ran into different posts in the meantime... sleeves where sold for 3m at 2009, and apparently for 5m at 2010, so ive gotta figure out the price for them at 2014.
Again, thanks

oh and btw, the sleeves are newbied

Daryl Dixon

Wanderer
They drop from the harrower champ spawn I think you can still get pieces but I don't think many people bother with champ spawns anymore.
Its definitely rare but kind of a hard sell unless someone needs them to complete a suit or something.

TRADE MAN

Squire
harrower drops nightmare armor, i have incarnate evil gloves. Not sure what pieces go for but i belive each piece is a 1 of a kind. Please someone correct me if i wrong

Dream Theater

Sorceror
Actually, i think you are right. I have been asking around to most of the old players, and ive also checked almost all the posts related to the subject, and it seems like the only pieces left are the masks (apparently there are like 3 or so), the boots (no idea who has these) and from the leather set theres the gloves (which you own and i think heavy smoker used to a few years back so maybe you bought them from him) and the sleeves (which now i own).

So, still no idea on the price.

Thanks anyways to both of you

Neppg

Sorceror
They came from a GM spawned boss from around 4-5 years ago.

They are all one of a kind pieces.

Also i have the leggings.

I dare to question your opinion! Don't know the location or state of other armor pieces but I'm pretty sure there were more than one of each to begin with. (At least there are more than one mask)

Amerigo

Sorceror
I believe this was an event in Delucia with a harrower. The harrower's corpse had a ton of pouches, and small percentage were these incarnate of evil items. There were multiples but many were never even recovered or have been lost.

I'd say 4-5mil as a collectors piece is the most you'd get.

Neppg

Sorceror
Does any of you know if the Incarnate of Evil clothing pieces came from these same events? I know there are at least a doublet and a kilt around too.

The event I got mine from was from the GM spawned harrower at brit GY in 08 or 09. I did a little history surfing and there are UP TO 3 peices of leather.