UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hey id can i have my 5kk

1v1 in a confined space. not you running from brit gate, to your house, through the farms, back to your house, over the hills, back to your house, through the woods, back to your house.

I told you before I recalled from your ghost "playing your game" requires too much effort to chase after you. If you want to 1v1 for money do it in a confined space. Ala reefer style

CaptainNuke

Sorceror
1v1 in a confined space. not you running from brit gate, to your house, through the farms, back to your house, over the hills, back to your house, through the woods, back to your house.

I told you before I recalled from your ghost "playing your game" requires too much effort to chase after you. If you want to 1v1 for money do it in a confined space. Ala reefer style

like wtf how old are you ? im pretty sure you are a grow ass man and you still giving excuse lolol go fucking eat poutine with your wife who play uo ? LOL blesh terra

Kurupted

Squire

i beat you 1v1 in the same area i never went to house in our 1v1 only after i pwnt you i ran to house after you called your gank. only reason you want to fight me in a confined area no mount is because i play a mage with no weapon spec and your mage is made specifically for 1v1. so anytime you wanna come play the game the way it was made and the way its played 99.9% of time, I will be happy to stomp you again bruh

also i like how you threw my ghost in there, only time you see my ghost is when its a gank or i let you. lmao thats funny though i remember you telling me to come duel you some, and i was like naw man i suck at tactage mage and you were like man you gotta practice. so i dueled you on a temp i had little practice on and hadnt played in weeks and you snagged screenshots of me losing lol thats sad bro. 5kk says you wont meet me in game and see my ghost 1v1 ever, anytime bruh come get stomped again like last night

Kurupted

Squire
like wtf how old are you ? im pretty sure you are a grow ass man and you still giving excuse lolol go fucking eat poutine with your wife who play uo ? LOL blesh terra

the dude is sad, last night after he ganked me the first time before i found him 1v1 and stomped him he was like dude i pwn you 1v1 all the time.read what i wrote above^ the dude begged me to play my tactage mage and i quote "you need practice, you gotta practice man" then he kills me and takes a bunch of screenshots lol

Xionu

Sorceror
i beat you 1v1 in the same area i never went to house in our 1v1 only after i pwnt you i ran to house after you called your gank. only reason you want to fight me in a confined area no mount is because i play a mage with no weapon spec and your mage is made specifically for 1v1. so anytime you wanna come play the game the way it was made and the way its played 99.9% of time, I will be happy to stomp you again bruh

also i like how you threw my ghost in there, only time you see my ghost is when its a gank or i let you. lmao thats funny though i remember you telling me to come duel you some, and i was like naw man i suck at tactage mage and you were like man you gotta practice. so i dueled you on a temp i had little practice on and hadnt played in weeks and you snagged screenshots of me losing lol thats sad bro. 5kk says you wont meet me in game and see my ghost 1v1 ever, anytime bruh come get stomped again like last night
Bruh calm down bruh

Kurupted

Squire
Bruh calm down bruh

im calm homie, thats just how i talk. however, why should i calm down? live life bruh, dont be calm 24/7. i got school, work, and hobbies that give me plenty of time to stay focused when i play a video game im be the opposite of calm most the time

Xionu

Sorceror
im calm homie, thats just how i talk. however, why should i calm down? live life bruh, dont be calm 24/7. i got school, work, and hobbies that give me plenty of time to stay focused when i play a video game im be the opposite of calm most the time
Oh you 1 of dos frat bruhs like me? Yuh. Yolo man. Swag.

Kurupted

Squire
Do it. DCI is a bitch. So is no HCI.

well i had the archer and actually killed some descent pvpers on it and i mean i would sit there for 5 seconds and wait for my bow to shoot for the mortal, so im sure if i run swords like everyone tells me too id be fine, dunno if i have the patience to make another char tho i just tried out dexer and tamer last week so kinda gets old yah knw

Xionu

Sorceror
well i had the archer and actually killed some descent pvpers on it and i mean i would sit there for 5 seconds and wait for my bow to shoot for the mortal, so im sure if i run swords like everyone tells me too id be fine, dunno if i have the patience to make another char tho i just tried out dexer and tamer last week so kinda gets old yah knw
I'd love to see dat bruh. You coud get dem tela paras like a boes huh? But bruh, you should try to do it wit out a steam macra mang. Dat iz the true meaning of yoloz. Dew wutevah you want breh. Its jus a game! #Yolo #bruhswag

Kurupted

Squire
I'd love to see dat bruh. You coud get dem tela paras like a boes huh? But bruh, you should try to do it wit out a steam macra mang. Dat iz the true meaning of yoloz. Dew wutevah you want breh. Its jus a game! #Yolo #bruhswag

love the hash tag bruh :p