UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Easter Event Schedule 2014

Eos

Demise Administrator
Staff member
.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.

Easter Event Schedule

April 14 - April 20, 2014

Festival grounds open on the 20th at 12 PM EDT
and close on the 21st at 12 PM EDT.

Events prior to the festival

Treasures of Tokuno:
Find the lost treasures by killing monsters in Tokuno. The more you kill, the more chance you have of finding lesser treasures. Ihara Soko in Zento will exchange lesser treasures for greater treasures. This event is active from April 14 (12 PM EDT) to April 20 (12 PM EDT).​

Events that will occur throughout the festival

~ Mage Poker ~
~ Let's Make a Deal ~
~ Deal Or No Deal ~
~ Higher Or Lower ~
~ CTF ~
~ Bombing Run ~
~ King of the Hill ~
~ Lottery Stones ~
~ Poker ~
~ Lucky Squares ~
~ Battle Statuettes ~
~ Hungry Gamers ~

Event Schedule
Times are shown in EDT

Sunday April 20th 2014

Festival Grounds Open
12 PM A special gate will be opened to the festival grounds from Luna and Britain Bank.

1v1 & 2v2 PVP Tournaments
12:15 PM Come test your skills at this player vs player tournament! Experienced or not, insurance is not lost during this event, this could be a good place to learn.

Teamed PVP Tournaments
1 PM A selection of Bombing Run, Capture the Flag and King of the Hill tournaments. Test not only your combat skills, but also your tactical prowess in these PVP mini games.

Festival Mini Games
3 PM A selection of Mage Poker, Let's Make a Deal, Deal Or No Deal, Higher Or Lower, Lucky Squares and Battle Statuettes. Not a fan of PVP? Then these mini games are for you!

Easter Egg Hunt
4 PM Can you find the eggs hidden all over Britannia? Great prizes, but also danger, await you inside!

Staff Zoo Escape
6 PM Pets from the staff zoo have escaped and are on the loose! Rewards are given for locating the pets so they can be returned.

Hungry Gamers
8 PM (30 minute signup) A PVP deathmatch in which everyone starts without items or equipment. Players will first have to gather equipment scattered throughout the arena to claim their victory in battle. The last man or woman standing wins!

Open Champion Spawn
10 PM A randomized champion spawn located on the Champion Island in Trammel. Remains open overnight until the festival grounds close.​

Monday April 21st 2014

Festival Grounds Close
12 PM The festival grounds and open champion spawn will be closed.​

We look forward to seeing you all there!

Happy Easter!​

hickman48

Knight
Treasures of Tokuno:
Find the lost treasures by killing monsters in Tokuno. The more you kill, the more chance you have of finding lesser treasures. Ihara Soko in Zento will exchange lesser treasures for greater treasures.​

Is this tots 1 2 or 3?

april0395

Sorceror
hey... the dragon easter eggs on the ground... are they possible to get? xx

They were available in the past. To my knowledge, you can only acquire them through purchase from other players.

Kiluad

Sorceror
I don't understand the potted plant deed??? it's like i ran around hunting and found an old sock no one wants. lol

Uomvp

Knight
This is never going to end. People are just guarding the last few and ganking people when they try to run around. I just recalled out but I watched 3 of them standing infront of it.

Chaos_Lord

Sorceror
i think tots ended at noon. I gotta go eat dinner at a friends but we need to get a decent poker game going tonight!

9 PM est!

Making a thread!

I suck at poker and have a ton of money to burn!

Uomvp

Knight
Normally they will open up another gate inside the grounds and it goes onto this little pirate ship which is right next to the island.

Eos

Demise Administrator
Staff member
Thank you all for participating in the events, it was a blast! I hope you all had a good Easter. :)

Event winners / Hall of Fame

~ 1v1 ~​
Skorpion
~ 2v2 ~​
Llama Vortex, Zael

~ Bombing Run ~​
Id

~ Capture the Flag ~​
Id

~ King of the Hill ~​
Layla Wittaker

~ Higher or Lower ~
Lucky
Dedi
Loki
Tigatha
Notsina
~ Hungry Gamers ~​
Komodo
:space:
The champion spawn is now available for the night. The gate to Champion Island is located in the center of the Festival Grounds (by the tent). Enjoy!​