UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Treasures of Tokuno

Whatever98

Squire
they changed it to rikktor is the one you're on about, i remember it cos i dropped 2 sash there :p

it was too easy though, maybe change it for actual easter day or something, but having it different for the duration will make too many replicas.

sleeping dragon is not that hard anyway, just need more people. it'll be clearing pretty quick once we get to the weekend and more people on.

Whatever98

Squire
if nothing else, the original spawn spots should be making them.

so like samurai dojo right of homare gate i think it is. not sure about the other, think it was fan dancer dojo? someone will know.
im not sure cos i pretty much only go to tokuno for champ spawn, yamandon or stealables... but go to samurai dojo from rune library, they *always* spawn there (when they're spawning).
... it might be right of the other gate... not homare or makoto, the other one... izu or something

but sleeping dragon is by far the best place if they're spawning there, great gold and champ artes. just stay on the fringes of the spawn, you still get drop chance on champ death

I would Like to know if anyone has been in a party and gotten a TOT? My budy and his wife has yet to get a TO, so last night I went hunting with them and did not land shit. The moment they loged off for the night and the party was dropped I landed two tots. It feels to me the party system blocks tot count and explains why my friends have not gotten a single TOT.

Kallitcha

Squire
It is awesome to see so many people out fighting spawns, the server feels more alive than I've ever seen. I would love to see TOT extended, maybe even turned on permanently. Even if chances for drop were reduced. Seems obvious people are enjoying it...

Xionu

Sorceror
It is awesome to see so many people out fighting spawns, the server feels more alive than I've ever seen. I would love to see TOT extended, maybe even turned on permanently. Even if chances for drop were reduced. Seems obvious people are enjoying it...

People are doing it because it isn't always on. If it were always on it would look like Ilishinar does because people would get bored so fast. It also took 1/2 of the people from Felucca making Felucca look even more dead.

Kallitcha

Squire
People are doing it because it isn't always on. If it were always on it would look like Ilishinar does because people would get bored so fast. It also took 1/2 of the people from Felucca making Felucca look even more dead.
I hunt in fel all the time, I rarely see anyone, so don't know if I agree with that. For once I see less people camping at the bank and actually out at the spawns.

Xionu

Sorceror
I hunt in fel all the time, I rarely see anyone, so don't know if I agree with that. For once I see less people camping at the bank and actually out at the spawns.

I'm not talking about PVM Stuff. I'm talking about PVP, Brit gate... And by "spawns" do you mean the Tokuno spawn? One of the only ones you can't get PK'd at? Because people are always doing spawns in Felucca

Kallitcha

Squire
I'm not talking about PVM Stuff. I'm talking about PVP, Brit gate... And by "spawns" do you mean the Tokuno spawn? One of the only ones you can't get PK'd at? Because people are always doing spawns in Felucca
Spawns in general sense.. Not specifically champ spawns... Btw there are champ spawns in ishlar too. But I'm mainly referring to seeing people out hunting. It's rare to see this many people outside of the bank...

Xionu

Sorceror
Spawns in general sense.. Not specifically champ spawns... Btw there are champ spawns in ishlar too. But I'm mainly referring to seeing people out hunting. It's rare to see this many people outside of the bank...

That is why I said "one of the only ones" because i know there are 2-3 in ilish...

So you think if they kept the tot event going on forever the people who bank sit would do it more? I don't think they would TBH! They are only out doing it because its a limited time thing. They are trying to stock up on all their pigments and GTots to last them until the next event.

Kallitcha

Squire
That is why I said "one of the only ones" because i know there are 2-3 in ilish...

So you think if they kept the tot event going on forever the people who bank sit would do it more? I don't think they would TBH! They are only out doing it because its a limited time thing. They are trying to stock up on all their pigments and GTots to last them until the next event.
I'm sure some would get bored and still bank sit, but at least it gives us the players an option to get rewards for killing creatures.

So your saying we should keep things limited because players are going to bank sit when they get bored? With that train of thought lets just change it all. Doom one week a year... Ml Artie's 1 week a year... Let's also limit those champ spawns in fel too...

This is a shard that gets a lot if new players on a regular basis... But there is such a high turn over, they leave because it's freaking hard for a new player to get geared up... I'm just suggesting give a little more option for us the players to earn good gear... Give new players a reason to log on, and keep logging on...

Xionu

Sorceror
I'm sure some would get bored and still bank sit, but at least it gives us the players an option to get rewards for killing creatures.

So your saying we should keep things limited because players are going to bank sit when they get bored? With that train of thought lets just change it all. Doom one week a year... Ml Artie's 1 week a year... Let's also limit those champ spawns in fel too...

This is a shard that gets a lot if new players on a regular basis... But there is such a high turn over, they leave because it's freaking hard for a new player to get geared up... I'm just suggesting give a little more option for us the players to earn good gear... Give new players a reason to log on, and keep logging on...

Explain paragons?

Doom arties are harder to get than TOTs? You also have to pay a fee of a gold skull to get into Doom, they do open a gate 1-2 times a year to get in free.

Honestly, Tots are already really cheap, they don't need to be free. It took me 30 Days to get 1mil gold, but then again GTots were 10kk back then because they never did TOT events. They held one and it went down to where it is now. 1kk per Gtot

Kallitcha

Squire
Explain paragons?

Doom arties are harder to get than TOTs? You also have to pay a fee of a gold skull to get into Doom, they do open a gate 1-2 times a year to get in free.

Honestly, Tots are already really cheap, they don't need to be free. It took me 30 Days to get 1mil gold, but then again GTots were 10kk back then because they never did TOT events. They held one and it went down to where it is now. 1kk per Gtot
Well yeah... Those too. Let's just do away with them all only bring them back for one or two times a year... . Maybe we should also do what osi did and curse some of those artifacts... Seems the only argument I've heard against keeping tot around is ppl will bank sit and the value of them will go down. Idk about u, but I play this game to enjoy some free time, not to sit around and farm money to pay 2 mil for some dyes or more for some of the rarer tots... I personally would rather have the opportunity to earn that stuff my self without having to cram it all in 96 hours... I'm not asking for them to be at the highest drop rate, make the drop rate equivalent to doom and keep it live year round..

Xionu

Sorceror
Well yeah... Those too. Let's just do away with them all only bring them back for one or two times a year... . Maybe we should also do what osi did and curse some of those artifacts... Seems the only argument I've heard against keeping tot around is ppl will bank sit and the value of them will go down. Idk about u, but I play this game to enjoy some free time, not to sit around and farm money to pay 2 mil for some dyes or more for some of the rarer tots... I personally would rather have the opportunity to earn that stuff my self without having to cram it all in 96 hours... I'm not asking for them to be at the highest drop rate, make the drop rate equivalent to doom and keep it live year round..

I'm saying the Tots will become the same thing Paragons are... Easy to farm and get arties so only the useful ones are 100kish. Honestly I feel like I'm repeating my self... Go back and read my posts closely 5 times and maybe you will get a grasp on what Tots will be if they were permanent.