UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Sallos

Tobias

Sorceror
Hahaha yea i worded that badly. I ment like aside from the client side stuff like yoshi and dorritos lol so there are NO tiles missing? No house tiles no items? You can see everything ? If so I may be tempted to try it out lol

There's certain items such as "the 8 year hybrid bear" that still doesnt have the correct graphic, but it's minor items, that nobody really cares about :)

Anti.Christ

Sorceror
Im sitting here asking my self a question...... The question i keep asking myself is this. Is there some sort of vendetta against Mark? or are we used to him running things here that we follow his lead still?

We have Sallos here!! The fact is... Less than 2 weeks of Mark making Sallos available the Master Server for Hybrid was "Turned On". Now it is Working with updated clients.

Dont get me wrong i know you guys (Suzy) Updated it themselves im not trying to insinuate that you guys took his working sallos passing it as your own.

I know this because its not a mirror Image of Marks version of sallos Like how he Updated the Rendering and audio system to SharpDX, Making the Restocking Agent Easier to configure, some other commands and options he added, and alot of "fixes" dealing w/ updating salos to run with new clients such as Gumps,Items, and Mounts.....

My question is this.... If Mark would have not made sallos available would it have been released here? I personally dont think so.

Sallos is not the first and only thing..... First it was the "Big Update in September 2013" that was put into effect shortly after Mark had left, and anyone who is anyone knows this was pretty much a mirror image of the changes Mark put in place for his shard.

Maybe that patch was a coincidence who knows.. The only thing i can Validate is the fact that every "update" thread in "Hybrid Publish notes" has something that mark added and or changed on his shard Except one... Im not going to go and make a list because my goal here is not too downplay staffs effort and time to make players happy.

My goal here is to try and get hybrid out from underneath Marks shadow and move in a different direction rather follow his lead by making changes/Doing things he is doing on his own shard. Because i will tell you the players Notice and talk about this behind closed doors.

Now this thread in no way breaks any forum rules and i made sure of this because im not looking for trouble i just genuinely care if its not obvious already w/ the length of this thread. If this thread is erased/removed Its because who ever erases this cant handle the truth. I hope this stays up because i want to see what people have to say.

Anti.Christ

Sorceror
We're pretty reactionary around here. So what?
any shard that wants to be successful shard should be like that, but What about reacting to other shards aswell?

It just seems as if the actions behind the reaction are more mimicking than anything..
Basically it looks like we wait for him to make a move.

GM Francis

Ex Hybrid Taskmaster
Not really waiting on "moves". Not going to lie, still wish Mark would have stuck w/UOGamers and implemented his ideas/changes here, rather than move on w/a significant number of people I enjoy. Some say imitation is the highest form of flattery.

Im sitting here asking myself a question...... The question i keep asking myself is this. Why did I leave this thread open to reply? :D

Not really waiting on "moves". Not going to lie, still wish Mark would have stuck w/UOGamers and implemented his ideas/changes here, rather than move on w/a significant number of people I enjoy. Some say imitation is the highest form of flattery.

Im sitting here asking myself a question...... The question i keep asking myself is this. Why did I leave this thread open to reply? :D
If Ryan wasn't such a money hungry butthole and cared about this shard maybe Mark would have stayed along with quite a few others.

Didn't know kids took up six months worth of time. Ryan logged on when the shard was about to crack for 5 minutes and gets everyone hyped up then leave for another 6 months. lool

That hurts :( I didn't know kids took every minute of every day. Then again I'm not a father so I wouldn't really know. I'm sorry I am a loser.

Mizu Hemlock

Traveler
I can't get it to even try to connect to the hybrid server. Mine keeps connecting to the An corp/zanzibar one. I tried the reg edit and delete and everything the file doesn't even exist in my comp.

Got It XD

But now I have an error

System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'PlayUO.Profiles.Config' threw an exception. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

nightmare878

Sorceror
I can't get it to even try to connect to the hybrid server. Mine keeps connecting to the An corp/zanzibar one. I tried the reg edit and delete and everything the file doesn't even exist in my comp.

Got It XD

But now I have an error

System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'PlayUO.Profiles.Config' threw an exception. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

oh my mizu!!!!!!

you have to delete old configure.xml and macro.xml files of Zanzibar.

if you use XP you can find here

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator(<this is your Computer name)\Local Settings\Application Data\Sallos\Ultima Online

but you have to folders Unhidden.

if you use Win7

C:\Your Computer name\Local\Sallos\UltimaOnline

Delete two files and restart Sallos

Mizu Hemlock

Traveler
oh my mizu!!!!!!

you have to delete old configure.xml and macro.xml files of Zanzibar.

if you use XP you can find here

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator(<this is your Computer name)\Local Settings\Application Data\Sallos\Ultima Online

but you have to folders Unhidden.

if you use Win7

C:\Your Computer name\Local\Sallos\UltimaOnline

Delete two files and restart Sallos

I can't find those files anywhere on my computer even with my folder/files set to unhide =(

Mizu Hemlock

Traveler
Issues all solved except sallos makes me pick my client from my computer before it loads that char i picked.. Where do i put things so it loads it automatically?