UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Enchanted Apple Delay

hickman48

Knight
What does it matter, SteamUo + Apples absolutely destroyed this fucking server and the 30 second timer like what the fuck? A quote from EOS "I didn't take much time reading up on it" but I added it anyways. Are you fucking retarded or just retarded? Yeah this is why demise fucking blows and will keep going down the gutter, first it was Xavier and EOS and now it's just EOS fucking it up. People that play demise might as well go play fucking OSI.

Yet you log in almost every day in game and on the forums to cry about how shit it is.

Slugworth

Squire
I log a total of maybe 2 hours a week on this game? The most time I'm logged in is for the LoC. So you don't agree steam and apples are retarded, or how about even a 30 second timer. Stop riding my cock on every post i post. I'd actually play more if shit got better you ignorant fuck.

hickman48

Knight
I log a total of maybe 2 hours a week on this game? The most time I'm logged in is for the LoC. So you don't agree steam and apples are retarded, or how about even a 30 second timer. Stop riding my cock on every post i post. I'd actually play more if shit got better you ignorant fuck.

If you actually read this topic you would see i verified that it should be 2 min not 30 seconds.(in the second post)
That is a bit to much for someone like you is it not?

Also no i think steam is fine its a great program for uo the problem is with fcr if it was fixed then people who spam would just have to get better or they would just read delay message all day.

What does it matter, SteamUo + Apples absolutely destroyed this fucking server and the 30 second timer like what the fuck? A quote from EOS "I didn't take much time reading up on it" but I added it anyways. Are you fucking retarded or just retarded? Yeah this is why demise fucking blows and will keep going down the gutter, first it was Xavier and EOS and now it's just EOS fucking it up. People that play demise might as well go play fucking OSI.
You really fail at quoting. Reading her post, that's not what she said. I can see you'd rather cry all day about field fighting then just get used to it. 30 seconds is enough to kill someone between apples.

royal kapero2

Sorceror

I don't want OSI because OSI have imbuing and ugly gargoyles like you :mad: So assuming you are gargoyle and you are the only one reason what is destroying this shard. Why can't you disappear dude?

Slugworth

Squire
That your pure mage works the ssme, always had fast heals no matter what you used. Are you that retarded or are you going to defend Steam aswell?

Lucifall

Knight

kolbycrouch

Knight
I'd rather play my pure mage but that's gone.

I agree with you. I mean, it was still about as hard to kill really good players with razor, but in group fights you could destroy the +1's quickly, even more so, those same people didn't x-heal the good players as well then either. Now it is just pointless to use a pure mage in a group or solo, unless it's a pure mage vs pure mage duel. The only way that would change is with a casting fix, which won't/maybe shouldn't happen.

Americana

Sorceror
Slugworth recap:

- throws a fit and tells everyone they suck
- accuses others of nonsense he can't prove
- buys "MASS" enchanted apples in trade forums
- displays his integrity level
- continues to not get laid